Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering how everyone who bought gt3 earlier this year was getting on with it how much have you completed and what kind of cars you have now won? ive done all beginnner (bar the alltezza race) and some of the intermidiate and some of the proffesional leagues . also won a 835,000 polyphony001 on an endurance race. so lets see who has won the most ?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have as have all the cheats hehehehehehehe can not get rid all the money have on the game

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can get the cheat cd too , but that is not much fun after a while , you have all the bonus cars and unlimited money . boring!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've finished the game and have all the bonus cars but I still have to get a few gold licenses in the rally and super license stages.
I really don't uderstand people that use cheats to finish the games?? What is all that about?? I enjoyed GT3 a lot, and 99% of that was from going through all the licenses and races and winning all the cars. What is the fun in getting a game and reaching the end with out even trying??
Looking forward to GT3 Concept in Jan:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, why cheat? The game is spoiled somewhat after you get your first F1 car, there really is very little to strive for after that, a bit like the Escudo in GT2.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got bored with GT3, there is only so many times you can win at each circuit with a variety of cars before the tedium sets in. I went on to the Italian Job (good laugh) and now on GTA3 (even better laugh! :))
Where else can you ram cop cars off the road with a coach and when they come after you torch 'em with a flame thrower, priceless! Dukes of Hazard style jumps are also great to go for and awarded with dosh (try jumping up onto the overhead railway line :)). The attention to detail and realistic handling of the cars is amazing with brilliant small little touches such as damaged bonnets and doors flying open going round corners and when braking/accelerating.
Watch out for Burnout near the end of the month, supposed to have the most detailled realistic crashes about. Played it in the shops and it was quite good, not a patch on GTA3 though ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the sounds of things you'll like Burnout then HH6. I saw an advert for it tonight it's looking very good. In fact, you must've seen it too - it was during your favourite programme!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okitenik,

Whats GT3 Concept all about??? What will be the differences from the current GT3 ??

Thanks

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chunky,
Bloody missed it didn't I! Turned on as they were drilling through the wall, bummer! Finals next week should be good. We are thinking of doing a Scrapheap Challenge at work with the office furniture, stationary and the odd photocopier or two ;)
As I said I played Burnout in the shops, its quite good but doesn't really match the hype. The idea is to complete the course first within a time limit so that means you try not to crash, trouble is the main feature of Burnout is the realistic crashes? It doesn't really add up unless I am missing something. Anyway I came first the first go so it was a bit boring and that was even with a couple of dilberate crashes so I can't really recommend it :( when there are class games like GTA3 out there :).
Grand Theft Auto 3 (GTA3) is completely the opposite, you get paid for wrecking cars, my kinda game (wish it was the same in real life :().

I haven't heard of GT Concept, GT3 B-Spec yes, which will be just more cars and tracks, cars that should have been in there in the first place. Supposedly out next year sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts