Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Some crazy crashes people get too excited with gtr its a very fast car and people think its uncrashable. These days power can be had fairly cheap and not everyone that buys it is up to spec themselves, ive heard of quite a few gtr crashes recently

·
Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
Some people definitely bought into the hype that the car drives itself. It doesn't ...

Luckily, the people I associate with who own GTRs are sensible, respectful and know what they are doing. I have met others though who I wouldn't say the same thing about!

·
Premium Member
7,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some people definitely bought into the hype that the car drives itself. It doesn't ...

Luckily, the people I associate with who own GTRs are sensible, respectful and know what they are doing. I have met others though who I wouldn't say the same thing about!
I've been down on the drivers of them since one particular retard decided to do open heart surgery on his engine on the apron of RAF Marham and promptly flooded mine and my mates suitcases with antifreeze.

·
Premium Member
10,004 Posts
There was a clown in Chesterfield had one a couple of years ago , I used to see him doing silly speeds in 30 limits ....

·
Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
I've been down on the drivers of them since one particular retard decided to do open heart surgery on his engine on the apron of RAF Marham and promptly flooded mine and my mates suitcases with antifreeze.
I remember that happening.

Sounds like a perfectly justifiable reason to be "down on" all GTR drivers :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Certainly some nice moves in there but to be down on GTR drivers is nothing but jealousy Imo guys lets not forget how many Evo videos over the years like this ;)

·
Premium Member
7,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Certainly some nice moves in there but to be down on GTR drivers is nothing but jealousy Imo guys lets not forget how many Evo videos over the years like this ;)
Right that's you on the list as well. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Whatever cars people own their will always be someone with the same car doing something silly on the roads, so its unfair to "be down" on a particular car because of that.

Look at it this way, for the sensible drivers that dont do silly things and get points on their licence, or those people that try and be clever and end up crashing their cars ect, the insurance companys raise the premiums on everybodys policy just because some people couldent care less, then the sensible drivers also have their premiums increase "what i mean by this is insurance premiums are unlikely to go down", all because of a few incompetent muppets everyone suffers, not fair at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts