Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

We've been a trader on this forum for about a month now and I think I'm finally starting to get a feel for exactly what items are in demand and benefit the most from the current exchange rates :) With that said, I have had several requests for camshafts as this simple upgrade can significantly improve performance on the 4g63 platforms.

GSC Power Division offers something for everyone. Whether you're looking to mildly upgrade your daily driver or go all out in your race car, GSC Power Division has what you need! Please feel free to review the information below and/or contact me for camshaft recommendations as well as price quotes, thank you for your interest!

GSC Power Division S1 Camshafts (Available for Evo 8 & 9)

The GSC Power-Division S1 cams are designed for those with the stock turbo up to the GT30/50Trim. These cams will not sacrifice any bottom end loss over stock cams; nothing but gains and will promote faster spooling of the upgraded turbos. Gains of 30-55whp (depending on turbo) have been seen by simply bolting the S1 cams in. Designed for a rev range of 3000-8000rpms, these cams work well on the stock valve springs. 300-450whp camshaft. Idle is slightly rougher than stock.

GSC Power Division S2 Camshafts (Available for Evo 8 & 9)

The S2 cams are designed for those with more power in mind or a larger turbo. No low end power is lost vs the stock cams when used with the larger turbos. The S2 cams will show gains of 50-70whp over the stock cams and in some cases more in the higher RPMS. Great for 2.0L engines revving to 9000rpms or for stroker motors revving to 8000rpms. The S2 cams were designed to be run with our upgraded Beehive valve springs, but can be run with the stock springs assuming the factory rev limiter is retained. Designed for a rev range of 4000-9000 RPMS(2.0L or 3000-8000 2.2L+), 400-700whp applications. S2 cams can run on Factory ECU with custom flashing.

GSC Power Division S3 Camshafts (Available for Evo 8 & 9)

The S3 cams are available in a solid lifter or hydraulic lifter configuration. These cams are meant for 800whp+ to take advantage of a very large turbo. These are NOT suggested for anyone running smaller than the 67mm to GT42R turbo.

GSC Power Division Single Beehive Spring Set (All 4g63)

GSC Power-Division Beehive springs feature some of the most impressive materials and manufacturing techniques in the industry. Our beehive spring uses an ovate wire which utilizes advanced material heat treatment methods for superior load loss capabilities. What this means to you is our spring has the highest level of spring load retention while still maintaining good fatigue throughout the life of the spring. The retainer side of the valve spring has a smaller diameter to greatly reduce coil spring surging and improve valve control even at extreme rpm levels. Additionally, each new design is tested to 9,000RPMS so you can rest assure that you have the best possible valve spring set available on the market.

The GSC Beehive spring is a factory replacement and will use your stock OEM retainer and Valve Seat to ensure an easy install.

GSC Power Division Beehive Spring Upgrade with 4340 Chro-Molly Seats and Titanium Retainers (All 4g63)

GSC single beehive valve spring sets include new 4340 chro-molly spring seats (these won't crack like others aluminum seats) and titanium retainers. This kit is capable of 11000+ RPMS, with as much as 12.5mm of lift. This is a must have for anyone pushing the limits. If you have had problems with valve float or throwing rocker arms this is the spring set that will cure your problems for good...

·
Banned
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is interested in these camshafts and would be willing to post a review on this forum once they have been fitted please contact me for some extra special pricing :)

·
#armchairtuner
8,722 Posts
Chris, I believe you are doing some very good pricing for all the customers on here but I suspect you would attract alot more customers if you published your prices for all the parts you are selling ;) Here in the UK we hate having to chase suppliers for prices, post up some good deals and you will get people latching on straight away. :D

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Chris, I believe you are doing some very good pricing for all the customers on here but I suspect you would attract alot more customers if you published your prices for all the parts you are selling ;) Here in the UK we hate having to chase suppliers for prices, post up some good deals and you will get people latching on straight away. :D
Agreed!

We Brits dont like chasing the sellers. You should be doing all you can to shout out how well priced you are:) I can get GSC S1 cams sent from accross the pond. If you can beat my delivered price i'll order a set next Friday:smthumbup

Darren

·
Banned
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We generally can't post our prices in the public eye due to manufacturer's minimum advertised pricing policies :( I apologize for the extra effort guys, but I assure you it will be worth it :)

·
Banned
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Agreed!

We Brits dont like chasing the sellers. You should be doing all you can to shout out how well priced you are:) I can get GSC S1 cams sent from accross the pond. If you can beat my delivered price i'll order a set next Friday:smthumbup

Darren
Did you end up purchasing these sir? I haven't heard back after I beat that pricing :(

·
#armchairtuner
8,722 Posts
Chris, please pm me a price on the 11000rpm kit as detailed below, cheers

GSC Power Division Beehive Spring Upgrade with 4340 Chro-Molly Seats and Titanium Retainers (All 4g63)

GSC single beehive valve spring sets include new 4340 chro-molly spring seats (these won't crack like others aluminum seats) and titanium retainers. This kit is capable of 11000+ RPMS, with as much as 12.5mm of lift. This is a must have for anyone pushing the limits. If you have had problems with valve float or throwing rocker arms this is the spring set that will cure your problems for good...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts