Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone has driven into my evo :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:
Looks like the bumper is going off for a respray :goingmad:

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,378 Posts
Gutting :thumbdown.... Really feel for you... So annoying:wallbang:.... So often you hear the same story where they don't leave a number :shake:
At least the bumper can be fixed.... And the car is drivable:thumbup:

Same thing happened to us a few years ago... Came back to the car park where the car was parked up to find someone had driven into the back of it :wallbang:

·
Premium Member
20,610 Posts
Not bloody nice ever is it ....been there :frust:...
Least its not any more than just the bumper, the lense on light can be buffed out i assume by looks of it :thumbup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Had this done to my work car not so long ago this is why I hate taking the Evo anywhere where I have to park and leave it there are far to many careless/jealous dick heads around

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seems to be alot of people with little or no spacial awareness on our roads so frustrating.

Heres hoping 2017 will bring less damage to our beloved evos and more appreciation of the classic they truly are :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Took my boy bowling and some **** done front bumper and someone else I guess did the rear in the space of an hour . Not evo my family car but really ****es u off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts