Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One for Goginawa - short movie I made at Grobnik track (Croatia) on Tuesday.

It was an insanely hot day, temp was around 38-40C plus humidity... It was my first time there so I'm still learning the track and all my rounds were made in the GT-R as wife wouldn't let her X go (she was having too much fun). I don't know how much water and soft drinks I drank that day, but I think it at least equals how much petrol the car consumed...

The track day was part of AdriaRace which is a yearly trip done by a bunch of Swiss petrol heads. They come to Croatia, do the thing on Grobnik and then spend the rest of the week on the beach. :smthumbup

· Zero Fighter
12,943 Posts
Cheers Ozren (hvala),

Love the grobnik,still trying to persuade missus to take Evo and make way down there but gotta wait for kids to grow bigger.

Looks like you've had good fun there ,but 40c ,ouch!

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Ozren (hvala),

Love the grobnik,still trying to persuade missus to take Evo and make way down there but gotta wait for kids to grow bigger.

Looks like you've had good fun there ,but 40c ,ouch!
It was murder! It was so bloody hot it's beyond words, to be honest we spent more time cooling off than on anything else. Volcano!

Yeah small kids and long drives are a bad idea!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.