Lancer Register Forum banner
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

· Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Bit of an update. The engine gearbox and transfer box are all out of the car. I got a mate of mine local to me to take it out so that I can carry on in stages instead of getting it all done at once at ND. The engine is going to ND next week with all the parts so should be built in 4-6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
I dropped the engine to ND with turbo kit, dry sump, and all the other parts Thursday morning so Dave can work his magic it is being built to the following spec….

ND Stage 3 ported MIVEC cylinder head

ND adjustable cam gear
Piper bp285 cams
+1mm nitrided intake valves
+2mm inconnel exhaust valves
High temp valve stem seals
Bronze valve guides
3mm hydraulic lifters
ND valve springs
ND shims
Titanium retainer’s
ND head gasket

Bottom end 2.2 stroker

4G63 block
ND 94mm billet crankshaft
Manley 150mm Tri-beam rods
ND spec JE forged pistons 85.5mm
ACL race bearings
King thrust washers
ARP main studs
ARP 11mm L19 head studs

Turbo

ND6R V band turbo kit
Precision 5858 dual ceramic BB turbo
Precision 66mm waste gate
Stainless turbine housing 0.82 A/R

Intake/fuel

Magnus v5 cast inlet manifold
S90 74mm throttle body
Magnus fuel rail
ID 1300x injectors

Oiling/Other

Fluiddampr crank pulley
ND v4 dry sump kit with Auto Verdi oil pump

· Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Very nice mate. When do you hope yo have it done on the rollers?

Im aiming for April next year ready for the summer I don’t use the car in the winter really anyway. Clive transfer box rebuild once the engine is paid for that’s everything at the front of the car new/rebuilt. Not sure if I should source a rs rear diff kit and get that built as well but that would probably add another £5k to the build. I’m also thinking I’ve got a dry sump for oil do I need a swirl pot with internal pump for fuel. It’s endless! 😂😂 you are getting near with yours now mate looks great! 👍🏻

· Premium Member
11,373 Posts
it’s frightening how quickly it all adds up mate. Everything is a grand plus everytime 😂😂 don’t blame you mate as it’s not worth using them in winters. To be fair it’s now July , before you know it it will be end of summer 🤦‍♂️

Thanks mate, getting there slowly 😂

Im aiming for April next year ready for the summer I don’t use the car in the winter really anyway. Clive transfer box rebuild once the engine is paid for that’s everything at the front of the car new/rebuilt. Not sure if I should source a rs rear diff kit and get that built as well but that would probably add another £5k to the build. I’m also thinking I’ve got a dry sump for oil do I need a swirl pot with internal pump for fuel. It’s endless! 😂😂 you are getting near with yours now mate looks great! 👍🏻

· Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
So I got some pics from Simon today my cylinder head is ported and rebuilt with all the uprated parts! Dave is starting on the bottom end now. It’s taken longer than I thought but I said I wasn’t in a rush anyway….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 160 Posts