Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a greddy e01 will all wiering and solenoinds etc, will i need a specific harness for the evo or can it just be spliced into wires? :)
cheers
mark

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
mark its only 4 wires mate live/ignition live/rpm and earth :smthumbup it doesn't wire up like the avcr, its as it says a boost controller/data logger with a fancy display screen, there is one wire to connect to the ecu (rpm) :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome:)
cheers guys
found a cheep one so probably gonna buy it as its costing les than a second hand gizzmo, not that there bad or anything just like the flashy display screen :)

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
awesome:)
cheers guys
found a cheep one so probably gonna buy it as its costing les than a second hand gizzmo, not that there bad or anything just like the flashy display screen :)
:smthumbup

HERE is the e-01 fitting instructions:smthumbup

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awesome cheers dude, easy to fit myself you recon? take it ill need to set all the dutys etc aswell or does it have a self learn mode like the avcr and you just set a peak etc?

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
awesome cheers dude, easy to fit myself you recon? take it ill need to set all the dutys etc aswell or does it have a self learn mode like the avcr and you just set a peak etc?
not sure myself bud, there is a part 2 to the install guide if you fancy a look...CLICKY :smthumbup

bit of info off greddy site.....

Even when used as a boost controller only, the e-01 has features to smooth out the boost curve. With both an auto and manual setting for both external and actuator style wastegates, the PRofec e-01 can alter its compact, high capacity solenoid valve via various RPM ranges. The large LCD screen with green electro-luminescent backlighting is easy to see. Other standard features include two preset boost levels, a timed over-take boost and compatibility with our Remote Switching System. The data display can view 3 different data channels simultaneously such as boost, RPM or any other channel inputted by the e-manage. The data can be logged up for 3 hours on an SD card while also giving warning set points and peak and hold values

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome cheers dude just waht i needed, gonna give this a go on sunday along with my gauges, any advice from anyone? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts