Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys.

Ok I have a Greddy Electronic Warning 60mm Black Faced AFR Gauge, this illuminates Green.

This is a near wideband gauge, so not 100% accurate like a true wideband but definately good enough to let you know if your car is suddenly running lean on boost or far too rich ;)

It comes with the control box, wiring and it's own near wideband sensor (this works on a 0v - 5v signal unlike the standard lambda sensors that work on 0v - 1v.

I will post pics of the complete kit up tomorrow, once it's fully removed, but there is a pic of the gauge fitted at the bottom of this post :D

I also have a matching Greddy Electronic Warning Black Faced 60mm Turbo Boost Gauge, which also illuminates Green.

The gauge has peak hold and warning settings on it, comes complete with the control box, wiring and sensor for it.

I want £300 for the 2 gauges, they cost £225 each new.

Also if someone wants both gauges I have a Greddy 60mm Twin Pillar Pod for Evo 4/5/6's which fits over the standard A-pillar trim.

I would want £50 for this, but if someone takes the lot then I will accept £325 for the lot including delivery.

So anyone interested ??

As above, I will put up pics of the control box and wiring of the AFR gauge when I remove it tomorrow. But here is a couple of pics of both gauges fitted.

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics of the control box, lambda sensor, new bung for your decat / downpipe, and wiring for the control box.

Pics of the gauge in the first post, I can get more pics if you want, but i've left it in the car until it's sold as the pod will look silly with just 1 gauge in there ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts