Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well done to Darin and the crew for another superb day. It was good to meet some more members and enjoy plenty of track time. Standard of driving was good as always and a nice mixture of cars.

Hope the guy in the Scoob was OK that had an off during the rain :( at least I think he had insurance :)

Thanks to Tony/Russ for lending me a couple of tools to fix the split boost pipe, and Mark Shead for the great preparation of my car.

Look forward to the Rally Day, and maybe get to meet some more new members.

Rgds Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I agree with you guys, it was a great day.Well done Darin and thanks for the effort you personally put in to making the whole MLR thing work for us all.
U Drive Cars, Paul.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Great fun, big Thanks to Darin and the team and ta to Graham the instructor who told me a few obvious things that made the rest of the day even better. I don't know why more people don't use the instruction - esp. as it's free. If I use 'em enough I won't get passed so many times by Kev and amp; Dave...

Darryl, if you're reading this I'll be in touch about the copy of the video from that superb 20 minute blitz around the track at the end. Next time it won't be so easy to keep up and amp; film me http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Roll on rally supercar day - 4 sessions already booked :)

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Steve,

I'll sort a copy of the video out for you this week. You might want me to add a touch of fast forward before you show it to anybody though :D

Excellent day

Darryl.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Yep I agree another top day!

Thanks to Darin and amp; the crew , really enjoyed the open pit lane / 60 car format , seemed about right with very little or no cueing all day :)

Good to see Kev back on the pace............:D :D ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Another Thanks to Darin and amp; co for an excellent day.

I had a fantastic time, this being my first time at Combe - although I found it physically more demanding than any of the other circuits I've done. Thanks to Mark for his instruction, and big thanks to Richard for taking me for a ride in his truly glorious Cerbera.

Nice to see a few familiar faces - Terry, Kevin, Jerry etc. and hopefully I'll get to meet a few more of you next time.

Andy S.
W600 EVO

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
What a great day ! - Thanks to all that helped to organise it. It was my first day on a track and it won't be my last. It was great to be back in a club where everyone chats and wants to help each other. I am also a member of the RSOC but it has got so big that we seem to have lost the point of why we are sharing the day together. -

Before I go, I didn't take a video camera with me :( - has anyone got me on tape that I can get copied ??? -

Thanks, see you all again, next time, maybe a bit sideways ! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Truly FANTASTIC DAY!

Thanks to Darin and Mechell. How lucky were we with the weather?
A shame about the Scoob, heres looking forward to the next one.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Jerry,
I have a video from my Evo with your MG in front, taken at the same time as the still photo taken by Zippy, all looks very neat and tidy !.
Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Just uploaded more pics of your car Paul. There are quite a few of Tony R's and Kevs!

Appreciate the cooments Paul, but I forgot how fast an EVO is - wouldn't mind having a look sometime!

Jerry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts