Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New graphics design on car now.

Hi Guys, trying to get idea's for my new car and thought i'd ask on here for people to post any designs they like to try and help me.
My last rally car was white and we found it ok to come up with different graphic designs each year.

We have build a new red evo 9. So either a design that looks cool, or something that will be plain and simple

Any designs you like fire them up !

you can see some of my old designs on my website if you want to see them
www.jmcglaughlin.co.uk

Thanks

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Hi Guys, trying to get idea's for my new car and thought i'd ask on here for people to post any designs they like to try and help me.
My last rally car was white and we found it ok to come up with different graphic designs each year.

We have build a new red evo 9. So either a design that looks cool, or something that will be plain and simple

Any designs you like fire them up !

you can see some of my old designs on my website if you want to see them
www.jmcglaughlin.co.uk

Thanks
contact [email protected] mate he will sort you :smthumbup

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much guys.
I have some mates over here that cut my graphics, just after different peoples idea's or what people like to see.

If Admin think this would be better in the bodywork section feel free to move it.:smthumbup

Cheers

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Here is mine, I still like the Guy Wilks 2008 rally car look, obviously due to different local companies that sponsor me I have addition stickers... but this look in my opinion is something every one can relate too.

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Here is some images of our brand new car from a press night on Saturday night. Just got this design put on car Friday.

Mark I should have had your models for Saturday night :)

*mods if you want to move this to the rallying/motorsport section?*

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Mark I should have had your models for Saturday night :)
They're not strictly my girls but I could have made a phone call for you and made it happen! :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Here is some images of our brand new car from a press night on Saturday night. Just got this design put on car Friday.

*mods if you want to move this to the rallying/motorsport section?*
that is lovley infact it's ****ing awsome

·
Registered
123 Posts
Good luck for the season John, didnt get to your do on Saturday night but got down for a nosey at the motor it looks awesome, just make sure and keep her out of the ditches!:lol:

Ps You still selling any passenger rides, would be interested if you are?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Good luck for the season John, didnt get to your do on Saturday night but got down for a nosey at the motor it looks awesome, just make sure and keep her out of the ditches!:lol:

Ps You still selling any passenger rides, would be interested if you are?
Paul ? Thanks very much lad ! lol that will be the hard part!

Yeah still take names for the day out!

A friend of mine done a photo shoot last night and here is some of the photos from it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thegingerdaddy/sets/72157623489228834/

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts