Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
on a more serious note though, i got 5 numbers in the Irish lotto 2 years ago and my last number was 19 and the winning number was 21 :cry:

ended up getting €1300, but the jackpot was €2.9m SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close

Dam thats after pi$$ing me off again

Alan

·
Registered
254 Posts
1 - My mum got 5 and won £1000 - jackpot was around £6m

2 - A syndicate in Kent accidentally put the same numbers on twice but they came in - all 6 of them. One of the members was the father of a "lost-it" I went to school with. His 18th birthday present was £100k and he was told to bugger off and find somewhere else to live

Me - Never got a number but won the company Bonus ball a record 7 times with my lucky number (11) a few years back

·
Registered
382 Posts
A lad i know was in a syndicate, they got 5 and the bonus (lucky buggers :mad: ) graunted there was just shy of 50 of them and ended up with less than 2k each, better than nowt like.
I won £87 on a scratch card when i was 16, thought it was the best thing ever, lived like a king for a day, as it was like 2 months pocket money :)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
GeorgeG said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: £82...

...just 2 stinkin numbers from £5M :eek:

..anyone else have any "...one that got away" lottery stories...?
I got 4 numbers years ago and only got £40. Such are the vagaries of paying one's stupidity tax I suppose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts