Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to say a big thank you to gavalar,knowing how much I've poured into my 9 mr this last 18 months and only a car cover to protect over the winter months he kindly offered me a secure garage lockup to keep her protected from the elements over the next few months it makes me proud to be a member of such a great forum as the Mlr and to get to know the likes of gav such a big heart and a true gent thanks again gav as now my e9 mr is put to bed for the next few months and merry Christmas to all members and there family's :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Night night , no worries mate electric door , painted floor , door protection on walls a power for a c tec all for free. We can't see an evo homeless can we . ��It's better then the one mines in mate . Thanks for thanks mlr, have to help each other out more often

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
i'd like to say a big thank you to gavalar,knowing how much i've poured into my 9 mr this last 18 months and only a car cover to protect over the winter months he kindly offered me a secure garage lockup to keep her protected from the elements over the next few months it makes me proud to be a member of such a great forum as the mlr and to get to know the likes of gav such a big heart and a true gent thanks again gav as now my e9 mr is put to bed for the next few months and merry christmas to all members and there family's :smthumbup
top man

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Can I have one aswell please :mhihi:
Seriously though, that's a fantastic gesture, good on you mate:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:mitsi::smthumbupThat's what good karma is all about, treat others the way you want to be treated:D
Could not agree with you more met some good lads on hear always willing to give a hand and support charities such help the heroes like you said good karma :smthumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts