Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks everyone.
I just want to get clear that I am not a guru, expert or anything remotely related. It seems other people have said I am but I would definitely deny this. I would be the first to admit I am not a mechanical expert but I am always keen to learn and I have learnt a lot since gets my Evo and coming on here. The real guru is this forum!
The Evo has renewed my interest in mechanics and also when I get a sorted car no doubt I will also be out on the track (and you can all go by me ;) ). Perhaps you could call me an enthusiast or rather an ex-enthusiast ;) No thats too harsh, I will always have an interest in Evo's unfortunately Evo's don't like me :( . Will I come back to an Evo? Who knows but I doubt it. My major gripe has always been with Mitsubishi/CCC and that the Evo is not built to last or really even to use everyday. There are some faults that are inexcusable even on a highly strained performance car such as the Evo and it always makes me think what is going to go wrong next? If you can live with that then fair enough but I can't as it completely spoils the enjoyment of the car for me.
Humble was asking about emailing me, well feel free to email me but I am sure you WILL get a better balanced response by posting on here.

By the way I have told Darin I will be moderating until the end of the year or until a replacement is appointed its just that I won't be posting on here much. If any MLR member feels they would like to become a moderator then please email me.

Right!, I must get back to writing the FAQ's...hmmmm...let me see where I got to...'Faults on the Evo'...page 35 :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sorry to see you go. Still got the picture of your car on my desktop at work and home. It must be working. Up to 2k now.

Good luck.
Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
HH6

Ditto all of the above positive comments to your contribution to the MLR forum and my acquisition of the WSM.

Thankfully I have yet to reach your opinion of EVO’s, but this is from the perspective of a past TVR owner! Clearly and hopefully you won’t be heading in that direction.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.