Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bin speakin to my mate who is thinkin about joining the world of the Evo. he too like me is gettin a company car allowance and is going to spend it on something cool. he has just been quoted for a two year PCH for an RS2 with full maintenance included at £349 per month including vat...so go get one. anyone want contact details let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blimey thats good.

g/f gets a company car allowance :)
Could you expand on the details some?

cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all those who are interested ring Nigel at eaycar on 01625 877555 price was for spankin rs2 3|PLS|23 payments at £349 including full maint (services tyres blah blah) and vat miliage is limited for 10k per annum, extra for over this, you can state more but it tends to be cheaper to pay the xs. think it comes to approx £100 per 1000miles. if you want a right good deal then its probably well under £300 for non maint, but you will have to keep up service schedule.

think a TME is about £450 for the same deal, my GSR was 349 |PLS| vat non maint

after 2 years simply give the car back...so over 24 months an rs2 with no servicing outlay from you will cost total of £9074..what would the depreciation |PLS| servicing and failures etc and tyres cost? probably more I would say..and you aint gotta bother trying to sell the damn thing.

remember you don't actually own the thing and damage etc is down to you.

let me know how you get on or if anyone goes for it. I think its on about 2 week delivery.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
forgot to mention..if you get an allowance then you need a letter from your employer to certify , you can then get PCH if your'e private you can only get PCH you then get a option to buy(usually at a good price) but I think payments are higher(not sure how much though)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts