Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Some of you may have been following the Saga lately ha ha, but about 4 months ago i sold my Evo 8 FQ300 cos i was getting bored, and a week later i bought EXACTLY the same age, colour, and model Evo 8 from Pan1 on here, but with a lot more power...

Well 460bhp didnt last long, 11 weeks in fact, and i couldnt get into the car properly, so i sold it to the apprentice from work.

Ever since i sold it i have been looking at getting an X5 to ferry my dog around in, but a decent one is few and far between.....been thinking about another Evo, and i am glad to say i will probably be back on the scene sooner than i thought cos only 4 weeks after selling my Evo 8 i am going to look at another evo tomorrow lol :crackup:

Its an Evo 6, low mileage and good subtle spec. Wont say much more now incase i jinx it, but if i buy it i will post up pics etc.

Decided to go for a 6, because in todays climate i think its safer to have some money in the bank, and i have always missed my Silver Evo 6 i had years ago.

So..............ROCK ON EVO OWNERSHIP FOR THE 5TH TIME TOMORROW HOPEFULLY !!!! I just cant stay away from this place !! :naughty: :smthumbup

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
well i think my 8 is going tomorrow and in its place will be a range rover sport for the family.... still going to be doing the evo thing but like you probably buy a 5rs or 6rs..... when i think about it i should of kept my bloody red makkinen that didnt owe me anything:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:... good luck tomorrow mate:smthumbup

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Cheers guys !!

daz you should DEFO have kept that mak !!!!

Stu - Cheers mate nice meeting u tonight !!

Steve220......oh how i should never have sold that car !!!!! i miss it so much !!! best evo i have had :( lol

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL Mike. So no M3 but another EVO.
How long will this one last?

Sid
Hey mate lol

M3's taking too big a hit just now, and SO many people told me after 460 bhp in my Evo 8 i would be very bored with an M3....rather not take the risk on another 16k+ car lol :blah:

So its time to sell up ALL MY CARS, and there will be threads going up soon for them one by one, buy a long term old love of mine, an Evo 6, and sit with some money in the bank.

Always missed my 6.

How long a new one lasts......well........depends when i get the itch again !! :crackup:

You have PM by way mate :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Shame I am not sellling mine.
99 on a T, owned by me since new. Genuine 23k miles every MOT / service receipt. still on it's original clutch, disks and wipers, nice Icelle Blue colour too. Never ever use in winter (to lazy to clean it), always garged and pretty standard except filter, exhaust, 18's, PF pads, even still got original CAT in place.
Only problem is got loads of stone chips on bonnet / front and rear arches due to the stupid way of sirting roads in Aberdeenshire ie. put on some chuckies and let roads roll them in:wallbang:

Sid

·
Registered
49 Posts
Alright Mike.. Your looking for an M3.. WTF mate? Stay in the Evo world.. I sold my 9 and bought a cherished TME.. in black.. :) Aus delivered (1 of the 100 officially brought in) with 12,000kms on it.. I sent you an email but got no response mate.. Email me when you get a chance and I'll send you some pics of the TME... :)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright Mike.. Your looking for an M3.. WTF mate? Stay in the Evo world.. I sold my 9 and bought a cherished TME.. in black.. :) Aus delivered (1 of the 100 officially brought in) with 12,000kms on it.. I sent you an email but got no response mate.. Email me when you get a chance and I'll send you some pics of the TME... :)
PMd mate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts