Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I installed Windows 7 at the weekend and need to re-install Adobe Flash Player for youtube, photobucket etc. I'm using the Adobe website but can't get it to download. It starts off ok and then sits at 200kbs for a few minutes and then crashes. I think it is the Adobe server, please would some one try it out for me?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, doesn't work for me. When I click 'save target as' it starts to save and then stops. Works ok for my next-door neigbour though. Must be an internet provider problem I guess.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You might want to give your ISP a call. Tell them that the problem might be packets not being checked for Error Correction (EC is good for normal stuff, bad for gaming).

Another good check might be if you have multiple PCs, download the same file on both, see if one works over the other. If both have the problem, it's definitely the line mate.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Guys,

Email didn't arrive strangely, but I managed to get a neigbour to download it for me. Its all installed and working fine.

Neither of my PCs could download it so I think its as ISP thing. The prog is saved to my backup drive now!

Cheers,

Jon

·
Registered
28 Posts
It should automatically evelate the privileges, but you could try right click internet explorer and choose run as administrator.
Then IE will have full admin rights and will hopefully auto install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts