Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally decided, I'm going for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric's and getting the tracking checked out at the same time, all for 643 euros fitted. Cant wait to give them a good testing :D

Getting them fitted on saturday.

Will let you all know what they are like ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Just had a set fitted last week:D
Had loads of grip in the rain last weekend once they'd had a few miles on them.:smthumbup

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
These will be my next tyre purchase, which unfortunately won't be too far away :(

What sort of prices are people paying for 224/40-18's? Best I have so far is just under a ton a corner :D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well what can I say apart from I am extremely impressed with these tyres there is plenty of grip in the wet unlike my old ones. Just can't wait until the rain has stopped to see what they are like in dry.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Ive just fitted two to the front, just trying to wear out the rears so they can go on there to. £92 each exc fitting. Best all round tyr IMO.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive just fitted two to the front, just trying to wear out the rears so they can go on there to. £92 each exc fitting. Best all round tyr IMO.
I deffinately agree with you there mate.

I got mine fitted and had the tracking done as well all for 642 euros plus I get an exchange rate of 1.4 euros to the pound (current rate is 1.29 euros to the pound) as I'm in the army and based over in Germany.
So if you work it out I had it all done for around £460 give or take a few quid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts