Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
leadfoot said:
these seem to be the best value 2 piece discs around for the brembo setup, has any tried these?

cheers,
dave
If you do a search for 'Godspeed' you will see a fair bit of feedback regarding these things.

This is not a 'do a search' response, i have worded it this way because i have no experience with his products on an Evo (but have on a scoob) and don't want to offer my opinion when other people have written facts.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
with reference to your questions about "godspeed discs"a very good friend of mine"L6GSR"purchased a pair of front discs from Mr Godspeed last year.I have not personally used"godspeed discs" on my TME so i am not in a position to slag MR G off but as i have been involved with the situation between Liam and MR G i would suggest that you P.M. or talk to Liam before you part with your hard earned cash!. best wishes and i hope this will be of some help to you "Happy braking" The Mad Monk

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Ok here a positive for you i currently have godspeed two peice disks that have now done 5000 miles, I bought these with uprated fluid, braded hoses and uprated pads. They have been great and on occassions used very hard. I have had no problems with them at all.

cheers

grant

·
Registered
2,606 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Liam

You also forgot to add this thread that is under your one

Cheers Ian

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=408763

Maybe have a look at this one
http://forums.sidc.co.uk/messageview.cfm?catid=18&threadid=33346

Just because you have had a so called problem ( which again you could find no runout as neither could I ) doesn't mean that there is a problem with my products , yes I did have to make a change to my 2 piece discs after I made the first few sets , since then I have many satisfied customers , It seems to me that you main objection is to stir up trouble , nothing else , its a shame really.....

The 2 piece ones were the ones I told you to go for as the one piece ones are prone to problems on the EVO's , they are a very poorly designed discs to start with , perhaps you should have taken my advise

·
Registered
353 Posts
Think you should also consider the new Performance Friction floating discs, I bought mine at about £200 a disc assembly and must say would have paid more considering the performance and appearance of them. Massive improvement and no judder.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I am sure they would be great if Godspeed ever answered their phones or replied to emails! I was looking for a new brake setup recently and left them countless voicemails and sent several emails and never heard a peep from Godspeed.

Going on the rationale that if someone can't be arsed to contact you to make a sale then they're really not gonna bother if you have a problem I dropped them and got AP's from RC Devs. Great and speedy service and loads of communication.

Ben

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
NR Autosport fitted 2 piece Godspeed discs to my Evo V in June last year. Absolutely brilliant. DS 2500 pads, braided hoses, master cyl brace already fitted. Usually my discs warp within months. Recommended strongly - the price is a bonus!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts