Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondered if anyone could help im planning on fitting a GM 3 bar map sensor to my JDM 8 so i can log boost through evoscan my question is has anyone done this or used a similar sensor to log boost in evoscan? The GM sensor has 3 wires 1 to ground, 1 to a +5v supply which im assuming i can simply tap into one of the +5v outputs on the ecu and lastly the signal wire but im not sure which pin i could use on the ecu to utilise the sensor? once its wired in im assuming that i would just need to log the correct address and formula in evoscan? Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JDM 8 (not a 260) What mods are required to the rom? and also which pin could i use? I noticed on a different thread that you are using the apexi sensor to log boost im assuming it should be the same apart from the evoscan formula.

·
Registered
19,543 Posts
You should be able to get the GM scaling from Evom as loads of them use this sensor. You need to have the MUT table location for your rom and modify a couple of things slightly.
I will have a look at which pin I've used, took a while to figure out.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Much appreciated if you could find out what pin you used and also the MUT changes you made:smthumbup Im using the same rom as you (Tephra 96260009).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts