Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a hidden game mode that didnt make it for the release has been found in the PC.

Here's a vid:

Works similar to HQ.

Would be quality if this came in some form of DLC for consoles/PC.

Also leading from this I found some info on game modes that didn't make release but could also be DLC:

Hidden Game Modes
Modern Warfare 2's developer console has been hacked, thus allowing modders to access many of the games hidden 'features'. It seems that MW2 has 4 hidden game modes that didn't make it in time for the games release.

Arena - Round based capture the flag, with one flag in the middle of the map.

Global Thermonuclear War - There is a nuke in the middle of the map, and both teams have to get to it and set it off.

OneFlag - Just like capture the flag, but one team defends the flag and the other tries to capture it.

VIP - One team tries to get the VIP to the extraction zone, while the other team tries to kill the VIP.

It's unknown if these game modes will be available later as DLCs for the Xbox 360 and PS3 users.
Source

Would defo be interested in additional game modes rather than just afew more maps :coolsm:

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
yep. theres away to play this on the xbox but you need a modded console. will be available as dlc soon. along with new maps :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
It's already hidden on the Xbox aswell. I think they will release it with maps packs to make more money. I just hope to god they sort out all the stupid glitches before they do anything though :wallbang:

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad its coming out.

I may have converted to Battlefield Bad Company 2 by then though. That looks great!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just had afew hours on Bad company 2 and it seems alright.
More enjoyable than mw2 (maybe just because its something new)
And the demo is based on an old build so would expect some improvements on the released version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts