Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a couple of pics to show where i installed it and that i did manage to get it installed and working :crackup:

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Nicely done mate, looks factory fitted :D

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
how did you make it look so factory fitted ? im having one installed soon and didnt have a clue what to do with it

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The thinking behind it was round my area black boxes on dash's create attention + i cant stand dashboard bolt ons and i like things as simple as possible.

Believe it or not, very handily there is actually a brace that it sits flat on - all i needed to do was trim it as its depth is a fraction deeper, sharp knife to cut out the hole and it was in, its not glued/screwed in anyway, its just snug. The hazard just needs its square hole cut and pushed in.

Cheers for the comments hope it gives others an idea :smthumbup :D

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hope you dont mind me doing this to mine mate ??
Not a problem :smthumbup

It was somebody else putting it where the clock was that gave me the idea but i wanted the clock - you'll need to split the wiring (tape) for the hazard and clock so the wire reaches down ;)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Not a problem :smthumbup

It was somebody else putting it where the clock was that gave me the idea but i wanted the clock - you'll need to split the wiring (tape) for the hazard and clock so the wire reaches down ;)
Looks good mate!

I wanted to put mine there first but didnt have anywhere to stick the hazard switch! Considered buying a small switch to use instead but ended up doing the clock thing!

Nice Job! :smthumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts