Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll try a different tact,

Now then fellas, anyone got any idea where I can get a saf-c and avc-r fitted in the North West. Need to be someone who knows what they're on about cos the last 'mechanic' I talked to reckoned they could only be fitted together and that the Saf-c was not a stand alone unit (the t1t )

Any help would be appreciated as I want to get these babies on once and for all

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I spoke to Matt at G A Autocare about fitting electronics and he said he could do no problems.

He's on weir street in town.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, they are the main mitsi boys in blackburn but i heard a couple of naughty things about them....still electrics is electrics :)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Seems to be a genuine enough guy, gave me some good advice. Not sure if he does the work or not though, there were some other apprentice types kicking about.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did a search on here and got some questionable replies and one of the women at work, her husband works there and says that they are quite unscrupulous.

Also interresting that that first evo i ever looked at, that smashed up dog, was repaired there and not declaired :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
wombat231170 said:
i did a search on here and got some questionable replies and one of the women at work, her husband works there and says that they are quite unscrupulous.

Also interresting that that first evo i ever looked at, that smashed up dog, was repaired there and not declaired :( :( :( :( :(
:utahere: didn't know thats where it came from.

Might be better to take a trip over to RC then.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Athers said:
:utahere: didn't know thats where it came from.

Might be better to take a trip over to RC then.
yeah, he kept going on about them saying they had done loads of work for him, when i questioned him about the crash (without mentioning the dog shyt repair work) he assured me that they did it and could be trusted........I think they a rogues :(

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
wombat231170 said:
you know you want to, naughty bitch!!!!
Got GT4 mate, you need to getty. Nowwy :p
Where from, how much, how good?

Have you set a new record on the 'ring yet with an Evo?

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Wombatt if i knew wtf they are i might be able to help :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts