Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been on gallis web site you want to see the video footage its awesome,i have never seen anyone take a hair pin bend like the one on there,heres his web site WWW.gigigalli.com. i've tryed to put it on here but i dont know how to,every one how drives an Evo should see this,if someone could put it up on here,it is the thrid clip along the top line on his video list the 2mb one.
cheers

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
That is awesome :coolsm: I feel like a really really really really **** driver now :crackup: Loved the cheeky wink at the end :coolsm:
Nice 1 for finding that

:)

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Gigi Galli

Smithy,all those clips are good to watch,i raced bikes for 12yrs with Suzuki+Yamaha sponsorship for 7of those 12 and have had my TME for3 n a half years and i still struggle to perfect a smooth 4wheel drift round tight corners sometimes.We were at the rally in Sweden and trust me Gigi Galli is the way foward for Mitsubishi in the WRC.We painted a huge Mits logo with GIGI under it in red in the snow and e.mailed a photo of it to his website and the fan club mailed back asking for permission to use it on their web site,he"s definately the man to keep your eyes on if youre into what the evo was really built for. best wishes The Mad Monk

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Sh!!hot!!

That was quality! I have never seen anybody do a hairpin like that,before.If only I had half of his talent :adore:

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Gigi Galli had his first foot up in a evo with my pals team in beligum . he was always very very fast . so much so he used to have the rear brakes on fire @ the end of stages . my friend john promoted this young guy as the next best thing .. he wasn't wrong . he is a true talent and should be in a WRC car bye now although he is much quicker than most in the works grpn car already ..

is he another carlos or tommi maybe ????

i know the british works team have tryed to sign him already but failed so far . i have some old footage from the beligum tarmac championship if some 1 would host it .

·
Registered
922 Posts
He's no.3 driver for the Mitsi WRC team - and rightly so looking at that footage :cool: the man's got talent!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts