Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
The drummonds I have are limited in how low I can get the car, and I need shorter struts as lowering these too much, the suspension stops working.

Does anyone know either a) someone who can modify these or b) a company that can provide shorter struts (e.g. Ohlins, Reiger etc.) and contact numbers for them.

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Think so... want to get the car on the deck, but the drummonds don't allow it - would need much shorter struts at the rear.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I know a place in France whose business it is to modify dampers. They service mine.

What r your current ride heights?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Tony,
U probably know that your problem is lack of stroke on the struts and dampers due 2 the low ride height , ie the lower the car rides the lower the damper pistons r in the bodies and the less the suspension movement , therefore the dampers cannot damp ;) U will probably have 2 have custom units made 2 suit the ride heigth of your car , or , change the suspension subframes and links so that u can use competition dampers and geometry 2 suit.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
BLADE let me put you in contact with my friend at eibach racing they custom make suspension to your needs they do 50mm inverted fixed rate and ajustable set up all to your specs . when they did my suspension on my gtir they really sorted it . i promise you this is that proflex or dms 50mm will not get near the eibach set up . the best thing of all is that you can develope a kit and have your name on it so you can sell the kits your self once you have done all the developement work . failing that eibach can make 50mm inserts to your spec any lenght any thread size what ever you want prices are for the fixed rate units £195 per insert . this is full on grpa/n stuff not to be mixed up with cheap bilstien inserts from tas

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
we have the power to make you go faster lol lol
use the contact please i may want one of the kits my self because i love eibach 's suspesion systems . please let me know .!!!!!!!! ps have you your turbo for sale ??????? rsvp

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Problem solved - new Ohlins on the way. Can be reshimmed to any stroke so any ride height.

Cool :D

Expensive :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts