Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONE OF MY SPECIALS :D. spent prob a day and a half and tried the autoglym hd wax

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
You took enough pics dude. :D

Looks really good. Did you find the autoglym hard to apply/ work? I've heard a few reports where it's been said that it can be a b**** to buff?

Oh! Nice sandals too. :crackup:

Mike:smthumbup

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
:coolsm:looking nice geof shiny shiny :mhihi: now get it dropped,would finish it off a treat mate:smthumbup

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
nice shoes geoff :rofl:

dude, a few less pictures would have done to show its shiney, now get in n drive it ya polisher !! :lol:

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
glad you all like my flipflops and the next person who says get it lowered can supply the parts :naughty::naughty: thanks rick :D

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
glad you all like my flipflops and the next person who says get it lowered can supply the parts :naughty::naughty: thanks rick :D
admit it you fund your evo by running the borders with illegal immigrants in your arches geoff. :lol:

is that who gave you the sandals, payment? with two dozen eggs perhaps? and a chicken......

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking good:smthumbup
The car and the flipflops, was you wearing a dress as well?:D
you would like that hey :naughty::D

admit it you fund your evo by running the borders with illegal immigrants in your arches geoff. :lol:

is that who gave you the sandals, payment? with two dozen eggs perhaps? and a chicken......
how did you know wot i do for a living :naughty: did i bring you into the country :crackup:

looks real puuuuuurty !!

nice one geoff

paul
thanks paul if you need any tips just let me know :D

you missed a bit, get out there and do it again! lol

Looks nice dude, good effort :)
good effort :goingmad::goingmad::goingmad::goingmad::cry::cry:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Shed :smthumbdo

:lol:

I wish I could be arsed enough to keep my car looking that nice and shiny :smthumbup

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shed :smthumbdo

:lol:

I wish I could be arsed enough to keep my car looking that nice and shiny :smthumbup
shed :eek::eek::eek: no mate thats a double garage :D:D:D
im anal when it comes to my things :naughty::naughty:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts