Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
I've got my own get rich quick scheme, perhaps you would like to join. It's quite simple really - all you have to do is find the one on ebay you are interested in and then instead of sending them a cheque for , say £100, all you do is send one for £10 less (£90) to me.

I guarantee (absolutely) that you will be better off sending £90 to me than £100 to them ;-)

James.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I have a proven method of earning 700+pw which will only cost you 11.95 instead of the 12.95 the other seller is offering.

All you need to do is sell your knowledge of how to sell people knowledge of making 700+pw to 65 or more people, for 11.95, each week. That will earn you 700+ per week.

Note: this is not a multi-level marketing scam, it is in fact a "marketing on multiple levels" system :cool:

PS it may just be a list of items you can buy cheap and sell for a profit on eBay instead. Of course, if they are already selling those items on eBay to make their own profit, you will need to take some of the market away from them, lessening the potential revenue of both parties ;)

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Blitz IT Evo said:
Hello all, i'm sure u have all heard of the get rich quick money things on ebay.

Does anyone have any past experiance of them working? R know some1 who bought it and it worked for them?

Here is an example
Looking at the PayPal snapshot, once you've handed over your money you're told to place an ad on eBay selling info on how to make a lot of money :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts