Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please everybody with Proflex, Öhlins, Dynamic or DMS suspensions post your geometry set up info here. How much camber, toe in are you running, how does the car behave (under/oversteer). Have you got strut braces, spacers etc. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Proflex Gr.N: 2,3 Front 1,75 back 1mm toe in. Don't know about the clicks, will have to check. Have a front strut brace and the car power-oversteers slightly with a tendency to understeer when turning in on the brake.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I run 3 degrees camber front, 0,4 rear, zero toe at the rear and -1 front.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From the this months article in CCC

Former Ralliart Europe engineer Toney Cox recommends a set of lowered springs and reset geometry to get the best from the Evo. He advises a one degree, 10 minute negative camber with 2mm toe-in at the rear for optimum road and track handling.

Can't say I have any idea what my settings are, been thinking about taking it somewhere to get things set up correctly.

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That way Ryan, probably the evo will understeer a lot!

You need toe out at the rear to make it oversteer, especially with ayc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so what do people recommend for an E6 GSR with stock sus?

I'm keen to go and get the geometry settings sorted as I'd like a bit more oversteer.

Ta
Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maxi

I don't know if CCC quoted Toney Cox correctly but he set up my car, not sure the figures, and it doesn't seem to suffer from understeer. Just ask Droid who enjoyed looking out the side window to get a view of where we should be going ;) (OK, it was a little damp!!! :D )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.