Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I hadn't visitted the forum for a long time, and it's great to read again all the interesting info that has been posted.

I know this question has been posted before, but I haven't been able to find the answer. What geometry settings would you recommend for a Evo VI RS2 TME? I don't do track days, but I enjoy driving in tarmac rally stages.

After 14,000 kms my second set of front tires was dead and I replaced them with new S-03. One of the old tires (S-02) ended up giving up, so I had to return home using the tiny spare one. Both front tires were badly worn on the outisde edges due to hard driving, but the right one was also very worn on the inside one, so I'm afraid the car is a bit out of alignement.

By the way, I had to move a rear tire to the front in order to use the spare one in the rear, because it would not fit in the front due to the large brake caliper. The overall diameter of the spare tireis also much smaller than the standard ones, and I guess it will not do any good to the rear differential to drive this way.

Thanks in advance.

Rallyman

1 - 1 of 1 Posts