Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Considering how RARE it is id expect an exotic colour (if genuine) to be up for much much more money than that.

I think its a wrongen!!!

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thinks its the normal canal blue that comes in TME. Its just a crap picture / light imo
You could be on the button there a suppose. I actually quite like the colour in the photos.

Be good to see it when it arrives.

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,828 Posts
Doesn't look like either Canal or Icelle blue. Could just be overcorrected images. Dunno, I mean if I was selling a car I'd probably only take pictures that look like they've been taken on a Playstation EyeToy too.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Usually crap quality auction picture, the seller has some decent looking stock so it's certainly worth a phone call / chat about it. They'll probably have some decent pictures available to email if asked.

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Bunch of ****ing quacks them jokers......full of **** aswell....like the silver tme they have which has been passed around like an old tart......was smashed up.....went through auctions 3 or 4 times with various grades.....sold for sub circa 6k..landed here....was £17500 now its magically increased to £25000.

Avoid like a swift kick to the plumbs, they couldn't lie straight in bed.

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,775 Posts
Bunch of ****ing quacks them jokers......full if **** aswell....like the silver tme they have which has been passed around like an old tart......was smashed up.....went through auctions 3 or 4 times with various grades.....sold for sub circa 6.5k..landed here....was £17500 now its magically increased to £25000.

Avoid like a swift kick in the plumbs, they couldn't lie straight in bed.
that a be a no then! :lol:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Not canal blue that's for sure,and if its any other blue then its not a tme !

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Bunch of ****ing quacks them jokers......full if **** aswell....like the silver tme they have which has been passed around like an old tart......was smashed up.....went through auctions 3 or 4 times with various grades.....sold for sub circa 6.5k..landed here....was £17500 now its magically increased to £25000.

Avoid like a swift kick in the plumbs, they couldn't lie straight in bed.
that a be a no then! :lol:
Don't know H18BYO, I think jdm could be persuaded :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts