Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May consider selling a set of genuine tommi makinen wheels with centre caps. Will come full refurbished in original pearl white with stickers. Tyres are brand spanking new Toyo t1r tyres.

I have seen the demand for these and waited almost 2 years for some but now don't fit my car due to having massive brakes and not going over the caliper :shake:

I'd be wanting 2k for them. Some may think that's expensive but it's what I want.

Try and find a set :)

Location Birmingham

Text me on 07941032267

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Try finding a set now. I'd buy 50 sets at 200 each :)

A couple of years ago I paid 300 for a set. But it's like red tommi makinens unfortunately the prices have gone through the roof aswell as the parts for the tommi makinens

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
I felt awful selling a set for a grand to a guy who bought a tme off us at the same time ( he wanted a spare set).... but I new I couldn't replace them ... now they are actually worth 2k:cry:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Wow , didn't realise these were fetching such a high price.
Bought some last year for my 5rs for £350 .
Anyway back on topic GLWTS

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
May consider selling a set of genuine tommi makinen wheels with centre caps. Will come full refurbished in original pearl white with stickers. Tyres are brand spanking new Toyo t1r tyres.

I have seen the demand for these and waited almost 2 years for some but now don't fit my car due to having massive brakes and not going over the caliper :shake:

I'd be wanting 2k for them. Some may think that's expensive but it's what I want.

Hi think if someone needs or wants a set 2 k is fair enough fully refurbished ;) do you know if there is a paint code for original pearl white as I've got a set to refurbish next year many thanks

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
There is no paint code for these wheels
They will have just tried to match the colour..
Glwts
Many thanks :smthumbup got the original ones on my Tme are in top condition and have also got a set to refurbish I will have to try and match the colour many thanks :smthumbup you have the best evo Tme I have ever seen best condition amazing :):smthumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts