·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a genuine one the same as this

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,731 Posts
Ebay :confused: or maybe SJS (although they haven't replied to my pm from weeks ago :wallbang: )

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ebay :confused: or maybe SJS (although they haven't replied to my pm from weeks ago :wallbang: )
looked on ebay at all 385 of them, they look crap. ive looked for the nurburgring site but cant find a link to buy from :cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
458 Posts
I've got this one if its any good:

But obviously i can only let you have it if you and the car have been round the Ring :smthumbup

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got this one if its any good:

But obviously i can only let you have it if you and the car have been round the Ring :smthumbup
looks like thats the new design chris?? thats the one mate :smthumbup
i cant possibly tell you if ive been round the ring :naughty::naughty::D:D
im a married man :crackup::crackup::crackup: had my boot resprayed and i like it on there :smthumbup
found this on ebay but yours is the real deal :smthumbup you selling it ??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330400341402

·
Registered
458 Posts
Item location: Manchester!!! Not real:frust:

They have to be bought from 'The Grunne Holle' (Devils Diner now) or that Petrol station with all the model cars in :smthumbup:naughty:

All un-written laws lol:smthumbup

Yeah i'll sell it, we'll be goin back in summer anyway:smthumbup

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Item location: Manchester!!! Not real:frust:

They have to be bought from 'The Grunne Holle' (Devils Diner now) or that Petrol station with all the model cars in :smthumbup:naughty:

All un-written laws lol:smthumbup

Yeah i'll sell it, we'll be goin back in summer anyway:smthumbup
how much???

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Erm....

A fiver?:handsup:
:crackup::crackup::crackup: in your dreams :D:D:D its not genuine :shake:
genuine ones only £4. ill get a genuine one :smthumbup

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he's going to charge you a fiver for that and i'm giving you a carbon fuel cap cover for free :goingmad::goingmad::crackup::crackup:
hello my old mate :lol::lol::lol::lol: free ive worked hard for it :cry::cry::cry:

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
hello my old mate :lol::lol::lol::lol: free ive worked hard for it :cry::cry::cry:
how do you work thay out you lazy bum:goingmad::goingmad::goingmad:all's you've done is take take take ...i'm begining to think its a one way relationship this :goingmad::goingmad::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::smthumbup

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how do you work thay out you lazy bum:goingmad::goingmad::goingmad:all's you've done is take take take ...i'm begining to think its a one way relationship this :goingmad::goingmad::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::smthumbup
:eek::eek::eek::eek: one way relationship how dare you say that :shake::shake: when i held exeter evo for you last week while you showed him who's the boss :shake::shake:im hurt daz :cry::cry:

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Geof are you sorted with this yet?

I have three FQ-400 red domed decals for Saturday just in case you get the magic number my friend :smthumbup

I cant promise it for Saturday but I will try :smthumbup

Any ideas on the size matey?

Cheers,
[email protected]
ill leave it to you lee, white track with red nurburgring letters :D thanks lee :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts