Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys

i have the Evo 9 MR BBS alloys. good condition (no big chunks missing lol)

rears have 4mm tread fronts are legal but some wear on outer edge but will give two replacement tyres so your getting money worth the are falkens:

im looking for a standard set of evo 6 oz 17's with good treaded tyres plus cash my way

wee idea on price of these wheels used guys: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-2...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

£450 OR PX FOR E6 WHEELS + CASH

cheers

Gino

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
i told him they was e9 mr wheels because they are and are clearly diffrent to e8 mr wheels

free bump for a sound guy

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are good condition in the sence there aint big chunks out them, scuffing aint really that bad, looks worse because of the colouring still gotta be worth the money they are up for surely. ask simon he can tell you how "bad" they really are not

cheers si yer no too bad yerself lol - want a hug :D lol

im open to offers just want the car back to standard look on the outside

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
They are jdm 8mr alloys, uk models came with the ones shown in the other pic which were made by team dynamics

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
ok to settle it once and for all

these are standard fit to the evo 9 us and jap models:

"SE - Special Edition, aluminum roof/hood, and front fenders, split seven-spoke forged aluminum BBS wheels in "diamond black" finish, HID headlights with integrated fog lights, red-stitched Recaro seats
MR - 6-speed, Bilstein monotube shocks, split seven-spoke forged aluminum BBS wheels, aluminum roof, hood, and front fenders, gauge pack, HID headlights with integrated fog lights, vortex generator, and custom MR badging."

taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evolution#Evolution_IX

im looking for offers around £600 mark, if its not the deal for you....ok fine, please do not pass comment. if they dont sell at this price then i will have to adjust my expectations. too many people want something for nothing

thank you please :D

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
evo 8 mr was out before the 9 and the wheels came on them thank you ..gees i've had like 15 of them with them on before 9's were even made:smthumbup

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
evo 8 mr was out before the 9 and the wheels came on them thank you ..gees i've had like 15 of them with them on before 9's were even made:smthumbup
they were an optional extra on e8 mr and we can agree they are different to standard 8 mr wheels

"Furthermore, the US versions of the Lancer Evolution VIII 2003-2005 were given bulkier rear bumpers than their Japanese counterparts to accommodate US safety laws in the form of the metal rear crash bar. All Evos have lightweight aluminum front fenders and hoods. MR and RS editions have an aluminum roof. Additionally, MR Editions come equipped with a 6-speed transmission, Bilstein shocks, and factory optional BBS wheels."

lol wish these comments on originality were buyers lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts