Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, all

Not been on here for a while, but, unfortunately, i am only back to give you all a warning about dealing with this guy. Im not going into the nitty gritty of it, and I'm not interested in shaming him, but he has ripped me off for a fair sum of money, and i wouldn't want anybody else to get stung.
Iv given him a couple of months and he has not replied to any emails and iv been more than fair.....obviously a bit too fair!
If he has a change of heart or anything changes ill be more than happy to let you all know, but i very much doubt that.

Chris

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
bad stories,,
strange thinghs happen on this new forum
a lot of scammers came in private message when you are looking for some special parts on marketplace.. incredible how much they are..or always 1 with many account..

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bad stories,,
strange thinghs happen on this new forum
a lot of scammers came in private message when you are looking for some special parts on marketplace.. incredible how much they are..or always 1 with many account..
He bought a lot of parts from me, in the past, with no problems.
I met up with him too, and spoke to him for quite a while about our cars and what his plans were, for his one.
Anyway, thats life and you've just got to accept that some people have absolutely no morals.
Iv encountered quite a few, over the years, on this site!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts