Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an the opportunity to purchase 10 Genuine Mitsubishi gauge kits ( Volt, oil temp & boost ) as seen in ix fq-360. I installed this kit to my ix fq-340 and is a very easy kit to install ( comes with idiot proof instructions ) This kit of Mitsubishi would set u back £600 if theres good interest in this post i could have this kit delivered to to your door for £300:smthumbup

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
That's a fantastic price, mate. The only problem is that the boost gauge only reads up to 1.5 bar, otherwise I think you would be inundated with offers. :(

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have an the opportunity to purchase 10 Genuine Mitsubishi gauge kits ( Volt, oil temp & boost ) as seen in ix fq-360. I installed this kit to my ix fq-340 and is a very easy kit to install ( comes with idiot proof instructions ) This kit of Mitsubishi would set u back £600 if theres good interest in this post i could have this kit delivered to to your door for £300:smthumbup
Would these come with everything required to fit ie; oil sender,vacuum pipe etc

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would these come with everything required to fit ie; oil sender,vacuum pipe etc
The oil sender is a sensor that replaces your sump bung.. The kit is complete and requires nothing took me bout an hour and a half to fit and i wouldnt be that great with my hands.. New wiring harness plugs in behind radio:smthumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts