Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one interested in a garret based turbo conversion ?????? based around the t4/3 flanges allowing varying turbos to be used ball bearing units to full on t4 race turbos good for well over the big 500hp mark .
will use internal wastegate system on the kit to keep design and overall cost down .
made this GTIR manifold to replace the standard manifold evo /garret unit would be of the same high spec t316 stainless lasercut flanges 10mm thick ,fully polished and gas flowed . take alook

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Two friendly tips:

1) To post pics type it like this: [ img|EQU|http://upload.turbosport.co.uk/gallery3/2002510233437731716.jpg] without the space I left between the [ and img. In other words, put a [img|EQU| in front of the url and a ] in back.

2) You can use the Preview First command(to the left of Submit Reply) to preview if it worked or not. This does not submit the message to the board, but gives you a chance to double check before actually posting.

Hope that helps!

Mordeth

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL .. bailed out by a n00b! ;)

Cheers Mordeth, thought i was going to have to step i there for a mo ;)

Rich.

P.S. Nice Manifold!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
**** this evo400 guy is slow and stoopid and a slow learner!

That's probably why he believes he's got a fast car, LOL!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not usually one to take the **** (too much) but how hard can it be????!!!

As a wise Jedi once said...
<font size|EQU| 4 >Use the 'Preview First' button, Luke!<font size|EQU| 2 >
And don't hit 'Reply This Topic' until it looks good!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok here goes its do or die !!!!!!!!

hmmmm nice or what any one go for a kit then the prices will be very very good .can polish turbo to same spec as manifold .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.