Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Setting up a evo/jap garage in northampton

hi iv just joined, been on here a few times but never got round to joining so i took a few minuits to join.

i have a question to Evo owners and genaral jap owners
im thinking of setting up a garage catering for Evo and jap cars just offering maintaince and serviceing and could offer diagnosi to read engine fault codes for the moment, but would like to build up in to the tuneing side later on im going to invest into 3 ramps that i hope will cater for very low cars and maybe M.O.Ts at a later point in time, hourly rates would be very good, and if people ask much for aftermarket parts start to carry stock of aftermarket parts and offer a fitting service im just trying to test the water and see if any one would want a garage like this or not?
many thanx luke

luke

·
Registered
450 Posts
Evo tuners in Northampton

I admire anyone who wishes to have a go on their own. The UK is the greatest example of a free market economy and anyone can commence trading, even setting up next door to their competition but as WRC Technologies Ltd are established and only up the road at Silverstone it could be difficult choice to chase solely Evo business ?

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do and I hope it is a success.

Regards

Big Al
WRC Tech
www.wrc-tech.co.uk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts