Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone coming from the North to G-Force RR day? Could meet at J8 Oxford Services (M40). I know the way!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Lee (George),

If no-one replies to this, I'll meet youm lot somewhere on the A41, East of Aylesbury. Cos you'll only get them lost, again!!!

Just make sure you get off the M25 at Junction 20!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Gents,

The A41 is like a race track - 150mph rd no probs.

There is a large layby just as you come off the M25 and join the A41 (about half a mile up the hill as you get on) - good place to meet up

What time will you be there ?

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Not a good place for me! Might as well go to Mimms with them yobs!

I'm only gonna 'guide 'em in', otherwise they'll get lost!

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Andy,

Straight down the A41 then - they cant get lost as this rd ends up in Aylesbury.

Piece of ****

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone knows, what is this best way to get there heading frum doon south? Is it M25 heathrow, m40 - which junction? Is there no meeting place for us southerners then???

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Duffman,

M25, come off just after Heathrow onto M40, travel for circa 4 miles then come off at Beaconsfield (A355) turn off and follow the signs for Amersham then Aylesbury (circa 25 miles from the M40 turn off) - not bad rds, no cameras at all until you get to Aylesbury town centre - 30 mins from M40 m-way.

However if you want a meet up why dont you stick on the M25 for another couple of junctions and come off at the A41, where you could arrange to meet the Mimms posse in the large layby just by the M25 / A41 slip rd turn off ??

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Schedule for mimms/london meets:

8.10 at mimms, setting off as soon as everyone is there (andy :))
8.45 at A41 to pick up pondy/duffman/ant/TT(?)
9.30 at G-Force

i know this is quite conservative, but i always takes us longer than expected ;)

lee

ps. if superevo4, and darwin are meeting us please get your names down, or we wont know if we are waiting

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
If anyone wants to met me at Oxford, I still can ad let the Mimms boys find their own way.

Chris, I could meet you here and take you to the Shell garage in Thame on the way!

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
P2ondy/ Lee ,spoke to Tony (Black Night) and we are going to meet at Mimms then head down.

Havent done an Evo convoy yet, how many cars are travelling?

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
nice one mate......list so far:

me
ryan/rob :)
andy
simon
alexis
rob (japracer)
tony (superever)?
pondy on route

usually a few more by the time we set off :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts