Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the I was having a bit of fun with a STI Scooby, when I say fun I mean annilating it!!! All of a sudden I hear a loud bang.......and the Scooby is in a cloud of smoke disappearing.
Don't get me wrong I hope it's nothing terminal for thr Scooby driver but it just proves to me what most people say about a Evos..........

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Must have been,silly question ..who races on a public road?

Scooby driver prolly just blew an intercooler pipe off.. or a rod out the pan

Hahaha

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
So the I was having a bit of fun with a STI Scooby, when I say fun I mean annilating it!!! All of a sudden I hear a loud bang.......and the Scooby is in a cloud of smoke disappearing.
Don't get me wrong I hope it's nothing terminal for thr Scooby driver but it just proves to me what most people say about a Evos..........
What do most people say about a Evos?
Not sure what it's proving?

·
Registered
561 Posts
is it oh no it wasn't my fault the ayc caught me out...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Legalities aside, has anyone every fully opened the taps and kept them open for a period of time so as to amass more speed than the "guy in the other car"? And im not talking on the track.

I quite often get plums that drive on my rear bumper trying to push me to race, the only time I give it plenty of beans is on a slip road joining an A or M road.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
thats why i dont post on here re. anything we get up to....

its only my business and my business alone what i get up to.... :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ha, just what I thought. I was under the impression that no one who owned an evo ever broke the speed limit.
I agree, you don't have an Evo to drive around at 30/40/50 etc.

What gets me though and I think others on here, is when people come on here bragging about who they have been 'racing' etc, it's a bit chavtastic innit bruv.

It's all a bit 'cool story bro'

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
I agree, you don't have an Evo to drive around at 30/40/50 etc.

What gets me though and I think others on here, is when people come on here bragging about who they have been 'racing' etc, it's a bit chavtastic innit bruv.

It's all a bit 'cool story bro'
agree'd

hope the scoob lives another day though

no matter the car, his pride an joy in the end

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Legalities aside, has anyone every fully opened the taps and kept them open for a period of time so as to amass more speed than the "guy in the other car"? And im not talking on the track.

I quite often get plums that drive on my rear bumper trying to push me to race, the only time I give it plenty of beans is on a slip road joining an A or M road.
Limitless sections of some Autobahns, and the empty b roads that No one uses anymore( as many have A- roads that bypass and are better to drive on..) so yes .

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
thats why i dont post on here re. anything we get up to....

its only my business and my business alone what i get up to.... :D
Exactly right :thumbup:

Last place id put anything like that is on here and believe me iv had some fun,but just keep things like that private . . . theres always going to be the politically correct i never speed on the highways blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Then dont own a fast car :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts