Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm from across the pond, in the United States. Not sure if you guys have ever heard of the company Full-Race, but they produce some trick exhaust manifolds. I gave my MR to them so they could produce a prototype, and I just recieved the production manifold recently.

it features

-3 inch downpipe
-up to TO4s compressor housing
-robotically tig welded
-T3 exhaust housing
-Tial 44mm V-band wastegate
-true merge collector
-back purged
-forged stainless 8 gauge steel
-fits stock radiator and hose

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The price on the manifold is $1199 US dollars, and there is a 1 year warantee. I've put manifolds on from this company in the past and never had a problem.

In the United States this company is extremely reputable, as some of their work can be seen on the fastest imports period. 6 second drag 2jz's, 8 sec drag hondas, ect. Just recently they built a manifold for Ara Arslanians AEM powered rail dragster, which just debuted at the last NOPI race.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can understand the concern against cracking, due to the way most tubular manifolds are constructed. most tubular manifolds are made of 16 gauge stainless steel, and are manufactured overseas in asia where they don't run argon (backpurge) inside of the tubes.

This manifold is 8 gauge forged stainless used in industrial applications, which is significantly thicker than what you're normally used to seeing.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
[
This manifold is 8 gauge forged stainless used in industrial applications, which is significantly thicker than what you're normally used to seeing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats cool dont forget to keep us up to date with how it performs good or bad (hopefully good)

Matt
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what manifolds do you guys in europe normally run when you change out your 16G's?

in other applications i have seen 50 whp gains in the midrange and top end when switching to a long runner merge type manifold over cast iron log style manifolds with no loss in low end.

i can understand how this seems like a pretty wild claim, hopefully i can get this manifold on soon, so i can back it up with some solid numbers.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I can confirm that this manifold is the ONE,best ive seen so far from a manufacturer,welds are amazing,had to buy me one myself just to have a look at it,was going to have this one as a backup from the special handbuilt one i already had before this one came out,but this one is already sold to a friend.
If we find trouble with my special manifold im going for Full-race one.

Brg Nick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.