·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 'W' Lancer Evolution VI - Silver

Imported in 2000 (Cheaper Tax)
Silver Metallic
73,000 Miles
Full Service History (Couple dont have invoice but have Ralliart stamp)
Clutch and Cambelt changed at 65,000 miles
New Disks and Pads all round less than 5,000 miles ago
3" Cat back Stainless exhuast (Brand unknown) (Decat included but not fitted)
Eibach Lowering Springs
TEIN Top Mounts
Toad Alarm & Immob fitted (Cat 1 with Cert)
Tracker
17" Rota Torques In Gunmetal with Goodyear F1's all round (2000 miles old)
12 months MOT
Currently SORN

Interior is in good condition with usual wear on drivers side bolster. All electrics and Climate work and are Icy cold. Starts first time pulls clean through all gears. Lots of receipts for other work performed by previous owners including myself some minor work.

Overall the paintwork is in good condition, It was moped by myself when I bought the car and is washed a lot and waxed when needed. This has been sat on my parents drive for the best part of a year and needs to be gone. It has been started often and left to warm up.

Bad Points:

Someone has dented the front wing (Will get pictures) and the paint on the rear quarter near the petrol cap is a bit iffy, it is not faded and the colour matchs but has a kind of rough feel, the front shocks are a little tired as well I imagine due to the springs fitted.

This is NOT the most tidy Evo (Aesthetic wise) and I just want shot.

£5000 takes it away

Will update with pictures of the wing. But some taken just before it was tucked away at the parents place.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah with the bits that need sorting I think it is a fair price. I did think about breaking it. However I do not have the time and do not want to pull apart a running Evo. That is a crime.

She is a good runner. Sadly I cannot justify running this along side my Clio, especially seeing as my job is a bit shaky at the moment as well.

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
pm sent, send me your number as my mate looking at moment and ready to travel thanks :smthumbup

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bloody hell did not expect this much interest! I am at work now and will reply to all PM's when I get home. Having to post this on the Blackberry.

Will get details and number sent across ASAP!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Bloody hell did not expect this much interest! I am at work now and will reply to all PM's when I get home. Having to post this on the Blackberry.

Will get details and number sent across ASAP!
£5k for a Evo 6 and you didnt expect that much interest?!?! ;):crackup:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it is not the most Tidy Evo as explained and they seem to be selling for £6000-6300 with similar miles. Or maybe I have priced it well too low!

I tried selling about a year ago for £6500 (Pre dent) and had interest but no one turned up to view.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jesus hold on chaps! I am working 13 hour days at the moment, in fact last night I did 15.

I have been informed as of tonight I am away with work until next monday. I have all the PM's here. Daz was indeed the first to contact me. I will contact everyone over the weekend, as I cannot do anything about viewings this week now and have my hands full with work.

I did not expect to be going away hence putting this up for sale (Sods Law) I will ensure I contact Daz and over people should he not want to come down ASAP to view.

Sorry about the slow reply chaps!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
prices have gone up in the last year thats why
I see but looking at ones that have sold they seem to go for £6-6.5K unless they are forged etc so with this one needing some attention I figured this was a good price. Would rather it went to someone who will give it some TLC and get it back to 100%! :smthumbup

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope it was an uprated one. Will have a look on the Invoice and see when I get chance. The clutch and cambelt were done at the same time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts