Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im a new member its my first post im collecting parts for my lancer ex 2000 that ive bought its been parked up for 24 years its got some parts missing my uncle is restoring car for me he is doing welding on the car at the moment(i would put picture up of car but its not where i live its parked at his garage 50 odd miles away} im looking for bottom end engine or complete engine better if it dont need rebuild ive got cylinder head,and i need front seats if anyone got for sale must be in good condition not ripped i will pay good price for seats if someone has them,or if someone has got bottom cover for drivers seat and top cover for passenger seat i will just buy covers,my drivers seat is okay but come apart at the seam where you sit and passenger seat i need the top cover otherwise they are ok,and i need fog light switch cover ive got switch in dashboard but the cap is missing thanks

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi my car is the rwd 1981 model ex2000 lancer im looking for the original velvet type grey seats not evo ralliart thanks

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
hi im a new member its my first post im collecting parts for my lancer ex 2000 that ive bought its been parked up for 24 years its got some parts missing my uncle is restoring car for me he is doing welding on the car at the moment(i would put picture up of car but its not where i live its parked at his garage 50 odd miles away} im looking for bottom end engine or complete engine better if it dont need rebuild ive got cylinder head,and i need front seats if anyone got for sale must be in good condition not ripped i will pay good price for seats if someone has them,or if someone has got bottom cover for drivers seat and top cover for passenger seat i will just buy covers,my drivers seat is okay but come apart at the seam where you sit and passenger seat i need the top cover otherwise they are ok,and i need fog light switch cover ive got switch in dashboard but the cap is missing thanks
Hi there. I have broken a totally rotten ex2000 turbo and have all you need. It would be pick up only however. Where are you located? I am in Yorkshire at the very top of the M1. please pm me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts