Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

This is my first post - just traded the P1 in against a UK TME in Black after a test drive at the weekend. I pick it up on Sunday.

Straight swap, and I'm really pleased with the car. What an animal. At last I'm free from the my car's quicker than yours Bull***t on Scoobynet.

Looking forward to quality advice, tips and the occasional track day... :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome to another mad house that isn't quite as popular as Scoobynet (because everyone has a scooby now ;))
You will still find the 'my cars better than yours' on here occasionally just look at the M3 thread a bit down the page but generally its not all bad. You will find a lot of helpful advice on what you want plus you'l have a good laugh in the process.

Enjoy it

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ronnie....
Make sure you go on scoobynet telling everyone what you have done,I am sure the usual whingers will start telling you what a mistake you have made.
Seen a black tommi down the road from my mates house and must says it does look good in black with the white wheels.
But my car is faster than all of yours!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, welcome to the MLR.. As it happens one of my freinds owns a P1, and he might be getting a new job soon, and it requires him to have a 4 door car (For some reason), so he might be ditching his P1 for an EVO 7... Great cars the P1's, but I am an EVO man my self.. Congrats on your 'upgrade' :) :) :D

Wow, you work for Lionhead studios, I need a new job, wink wink! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Ronnie.

As long as you have not had a sense of humour bypass you should be just fine.

Just between us, my missus is a big Scooby fan.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hiya Ronnie

What can I say... you've gone from a monster car to a monster car :D

I've no doubt you'll love the Evo as much as the P1... now we need to set odds up for how long before Ronnie starts tuning ... http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Ronnie

I'm doing the same but going from a modded MY00 to a 6 GSR at the end of Feb.

I went to Ralliart at the weekend test drove a nice silver 6.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the messages, I'm wondering how long it's going to take before the first mod appears on the horizon.

The P1 was awesome but Subaru are just a nightmare to deal with, quite how they got those JD Power awards is beyond me.

About to become a dad and 4door was the only option, and there's no way they'll get me into one of the new bug eyes. Sti or no Sti.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ronnie - wlecome aboard

I drove a P1 recently, nice car and fantastic for everyday and all-rounder but quite mainstream and amp; stodgy compared to the Hardcore EVO.

How long you been at Lionhead ? I'm a vfx supervisor/designer meself ... know alot of people who used to be at Lionhead, Bullfrog and amp; Psygnosis

regards

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW: is Peter Molyneux still smahing up his Astons and amp; reversing into them in his garage !! LOL

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Peter still has the Aston, but he doesn't drive it...

Aston Martin turn up once every 6 months, take it away, change the oil, change the pads cos they're welded with rust then give it back.
He blats around daily in the skyline, he's about to buy an R34 I think.

I've been at Lionhead for 2 years and there's lots of old bullfrog guys here....

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome , i changed my 3month old P1 for my BIG RED 7 and have never looked back !!!!!!!! ENJOY
J

Until you know you will never know but when you know you will know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Ronnie
You're not the Ronnie that got a set of Godspeed discs are you? After having a set on my scoob I've now got them on my Evo.

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the board m8. I've got an E6 TME as well. If your nice to me I promise not to tell the world that online B and amp;W is pants!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome!...i'm sure you'll hear form the other 'masters' soon........
did i mention i used to own a BMW 318i before my E4?.......sorry:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
B and amp;W needs some work on-line :) Creature Isle is great though....

It's funny a couple of you have mentioned the Dark Side in relation to the E6

I read a review of the TME in Black, just before I bought it, can't remember which mag but the quote was:

If the Dark Lords of the Sith visited Earth, this would be their chosen mode of transport

Spot on!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey Ronnie, Welcome!!

I'm also named Ronnie and drive a black TME as well!!
What a coincidence, huh? :)

This car is awesome! Have fun and take care of it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts