Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received a leaflet from Mitsubishi on the MR FQ360. It states that it now has Lowered 'Eibach' springs & automatic headlamps!

Firstly I have a question with regards the springs. What springs are they and are they used with the standard Bilstein shocks, as fitted to the other FQ models? How much doe they lower the car by?

Secondly, automatic headlamps????????? Is this new to the FQ360?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what it says infront of me!!!!! :confused:

I don't understand it either but it is laid out in bullet point fashion in black and white!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Info

Here you go...........

The bullet points are as follows:

:) Leather and Alcantara seats
:) Carbon lip spoiler
:) Vortex generator
:) Sports meter kit
:) 17" Speedline Turini alloys
:) Privacy glass
:confused: Lowered 'Eibach' springs
:confused: Automatic headlamps

Attachments

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
RINGREY said:
I've just received a leaflet from Mitsubishi on the MR FQ360. It states that it now has Lowered 'Eibach' springs & automatic headlamps!

Firstly I have a question with regards the springs. What springs are they and are they used with the standard Bilstein shocks, as fitted to the other FQ models? How much doe they lower the car by?

Secondly, automatic headlamps????????? Is this new to the FQ360?
What do you not understand about this?? Its simple, theu have fitted Eibach springs to the Bilstein shocks to give the car a better stance straight from the factory - i good idea IMO. They lower the car about 30mm, loads of guy on here have them fitted.

As for the headlamps, its obviously a new thing to evo's, not new to other cars - when it gets dark the come on 'automatically' :rolleyes:

It aint rocket science my friend ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
I can't see a front carbon lip in that picture and the door mirrors are black too! Don't you get free speakers this time as well?

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
EVO Maybe said:
I can't see a front carbon lip in that picture and the door mirrors are black too! Don't you get free speakers this time as well?
How did you not get any speakers in your FQ300? :crackup:

·
Registered
372 Posts
blair260 said:
How did you not get any speakers in your FQ300? :crackup:
Believe it or not before the watered down 260 version you had to pay for a head unit and SPEAKERS! The explanation for this is that Mitsi perceived that most Evo owners would use their cars for track days & occasional use and a sound system was secondary to the EVO experience.

Given the 260 is a watered down version I guess they put a sound system in to enhance the driving experience, or to encourage people to buy the inferior model I'm not sure!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ridgback said:
How did you not get any speakers in your FQ300?

I never got any speakers in my IX FQ300, had to buy them along with the head unit.

The fitter told me I was lucky as it was wired for speakers, he said that he'd done several Evo's in the past that had no wiring at all,
Mine wasn't wired either. The Mitsi dealer even managed to lose some of the press studs that hold the door cards on when putting the wiring/speakers in place.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts