Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X RS
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received the V5 registration document for my E8 FQ300, and have a couple of questions -

1. Special Notes section says 'was registered and/or used. Declared manufactured 2003.' Is this correct, with CCC importing and registering the vehicle, and then completing the FQ conversion?

2. All it has in make, model and type is Mitsubishi Lancer - no Evolution 8, GSR, FQ or nowt. Again, is this correct - what does everybody else's say?

Jjust to confuse matters, the vehicle was originally sold to a member of the armed forces in Germany by CCC's export arm - service book says registration / warranty start date is July 2003 - V5 says January 2004, which dealer confirms is the warranty start date.

Does anyone understand what has gone on here?

·
Registered
609 Posts
my model/make line has nothing like yours...think it just say lancers....this is the same for most....i asked the same question on here a few months back

dont know about the first one

·
Registered
225 Posts
If it helps mate all mine says is Mitsubishi that is it !! :confused:

Warranty and registration date do tie up however.

As for the other stuff not sure mate sorry

Yorki

·
Registered
557 Posts
after trawling through some sites for isurance mine comes up as a fq320 even thought is's a 300 - wish i knew what was on the logbook

·
Registered
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X RS
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, general concensus is that make and model is plain Mitsubishi Lancer. Has anyone checked the special notes section at the bottom of the front page? Worries me slightly that it is not declared new at first import.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts