·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HKS 680cc Injectors (450bhp ish)
£100

FQ-400 Wheels in v.g.c with 3000mile old Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetrics
£750

I will do a deal on the lot for someone if they like.
:smthumbup
Pictures will follow l8r folks.:smthumbup

07814 113696

·
Banned
4,978 Posts
hi charlie

so u decided to build your own block in the end?

against my advice of course, but i know its hard to fork out the dollars for a block only to have a spare mate :smthumbup

for the other members, what intercooler u sellin?

good luck mate :smthumbup

- stel

ps it would help your buyers if they knew what size pistons u have

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Stel

Yeah appreciated your help with that but not only did i have to try fing the money for the block it then meant another sump, oil pump etc etc so just left it in the end. Plus i know my blocks in good nick:smthumbup

The intercooler is the std MR one

Cheers:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Charlie,
Are RC doing your re-build? What will the spec of the stroker be mate?
They are helping with it yes. Its a 2.3l, ported and polished head, cams, T38 turbo kit etc etc will run about 500/500 all things going well.

You want the pistons and rods?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Wish I had the money too mate, but saving for other things at the moment. You car should be all singing & all dancing once you have finished!! It must be nice to finally have the other issues put to bed now??

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wish I had the money too mate, but saving for other things at the moment. You car should be all singing & all dancing once you have finished!! It must be nice to finally have the other issues put to bed now??
Yes m8 it's great to move on! Wouldn't mind re-visiting that rolling road to see what improvements i have made!:smthumbup

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Yes m8 it's great to move on! Wouldn't mind re-visiting that rolling road to see what improvements i have made!:smthumbup
I think we should visit RC Developments as they have just installed a new state of the art DD rolling road! I was there today and they were hard at it working on the Cell!! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think we should visit RC Developments as they have just installed a new state of the art DD rolling road! I was there today and they were hard at it working on the Cell!! ;)
Sounds good mate! In fact if we did that then you could have a spin in mine and see what you make of the TEIN's:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
on topic of the crank etc, are the pistons oversized or drop in size?, also would it be hard to find new bearings to suit this combo? cheers, martyn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts