·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HKS 680cc Injectors (450bhp ish)
£100

FQ-400 Wheels in v.g.c with 3000mile old Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetrics
£750

I will do a deal on the lot for someone if they like.
:smthumbup
Pictures will follow l8r folks.:smthumbup

07814 113696

·
Banned
4,978 Posts
hi charlie

so u decided to build your own block in the end?

against my advice of course, but i know its hard to fork out the dollars for a block only to have a spare mate :smthumbup

for the other members, what intercooler u sellin?

good luck mate :smthumbup

- stel

ps it would help your buyers if they knew what size pistons u have

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Stel

Yeah appreciated your help with that but not only did i have to try fing the money for the block it then meant another sump, oil pump etc etc so just left it in the end. Plus i know my blocks in good nick:smthumbup

The intercooler is the std MR one

Cheers:smthumbup

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Wish I had the money too mate, but saving for other things at the moment. You car should be all singing & all dancing once you have finished!! It must be nice to finally have the other issues put to bed now??

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wish I had the money too mate, but saving for other things at the moment. You car should be all singing & all dancing once you have finished!! It must be nice to finally have the other issues put to bed now??
Yes m8 it's great to move on! Wouldn't mind re-visiting that rolling road to see what improvements i have made!:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think we should visit RC Developments as they have just installed a new state of the art DD rolling road! I was there today and they were hard at it working on the Cell!! ;)
Sounds good mate! In fact if we did that then you could have a spin in mine and see what you make of the TEIN's:smthumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.