Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
More worth it than what they're asking for most evo 6.5 tme. Cant be too picky, some restoration is expected in most older jap tuner cars. Once the minor flaws are corrected there's nothing to say. Mileage does seem original.

·
Premium Member
Evo 9 GT
362 Posts
More worth it than what they're asking for most evo 6.5 tme. Cant be too picky, some restoration is expected in most older jap tuner cars. Once the minor flaws are corrected there's nothing to say. Mileage does seem original.
It was only £90,000, you're right no point being picky at that price ffs

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Good for you!
If it were good for me, it wouldn't be silver. It's ok that you think it's special though, no need for the sarcasm

Clean your screen. I can't see any.
It's f*cked. Looks like it needs a repaint. 5k miles in a quarry by the looks of it.

Automotive parking light Car Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
796 Posts
the paint on evo's (or at least mine) is poor at best. Mine had 23k on the clock when i bought it and the front looked like some had fired a shotgun at it! Had it resprayed within a year of buying it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone care to hazard a guess what the final bid will be ? The sad thing is it's unlikely to be bought by someone who will actually use it for it's intended purpose. Instead it will end up parked up in a collection connected to a 12v I.V. Drip

1 - 20 of 27 Posts