Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Well what a great start to 2014. Its been a few months since I have been able to fly FPV due to other commitments and terrible weather.

The start of the video is the first full FPV flight I had done in good weather since before the new year and I enjoyed every second of it. I had to calm my nerves doing the close proximity as I had forgotten how much of a rush and fun it was.

2:16 is my first ever FPV flight at night. I have added extra LED's (5050) to the arms so that my spotter had a better chance at understanding orientation at distance in the dark. My hats off to CamSump for being a great spotter in a difficult situation.

The Sony PZ0420 (my FPV camera) performed well beyond anything I had expected in these conditions. At 3:21 I could see all the outline of the buildings and details in-between the lights of the town via my goggles but the GoPro just does not pick out all that detail the PZ0420 could see.

Best viewed full screen @1080p

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,798 Posts
I like that :)

Reactions: JAB1a

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,798 Posts
I want one! - I don't have any use for one, but want one!!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
Another good vid mate :smthumbup not had the weather this way for what seems months :rolleyes:

Built few more quads an hex's for sale :D

Hoping to test fresh built TBS disco at weekend if weather is ok :lol:

Managed to adapt a tarot gimbal for the TBS ,so it's mounted like the TBS PRO .

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another good vid mate :smthumbup not had the weather this way for what seems months :rolleyes:

Built few more quads an hex's for sale :D

Hoping to test fresh built TBS disco at weekend if weather is ok :lol:

Managed to adapt a tarot gimbal for the TBS ,so it's mounted like the TBS PRO .
That's wickerd news mate, I am glad you are still enjoy it all. Too true the weather has been terrible... Bring on the Summer!

I've been toying with the idea of buying one for poacher watch round the farm :D
That would be great fun. There is a man in Australia I think that uses a Quadcopter to herd all his cattle back to the ranch, that must be so much fun. Your close to me so if you ever need so footage from the air on your farm then let me know ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts