Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Since its been nothing but bad weather lately and when it is sunny I seem to be working I thought I would put together some of the antics I've been up to FPV in the wind.

Some flights were done with Tls Tony as my spotter which he did an excellent job after he got used to my style of flying The wind that day was very strong as well.

I had to add my little wobble at the end, I had been fighting the wind in the Leat and hit with a gust of wind as I left under the tree (quadcopter) and that started my (myself) wobble off trying to keep my balance and it carried on until I landed lol great fun.

Best viewed full screen 1080p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very impressed! Did you buy or build the quadcopter (if so do you have the link) and what camera did you use?

I'm looking to get some gadgets for the summer and this is right up my street!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Very impressed! Did you buy or build the quadcopter (if so do you have the link) and what camera did you use?

Take a look at a DJI phantom you can attach a camera gimbal to that

Reactions: GSR_Sam

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hi mate, great choice, you will have so much fun with a multirotor like a Phantom or something. I built mine up from nothing rather than buying a kit form, I put an old parts list together on another forum...

http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/105744-fpv-quadcopter-basic-parts-list-jabcopter-6.html

@MadforitBoyo post your links here for some extra traffic to your sales...I would take another look aswell ;)

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
:smthumbup here is one 281251375400

I have a hex (f550) and a quad bit like a tbs disco :smthumbup

Will have another hex up soon , just need to decide which out the two I'm going to keep :lol:

Pic gives you idea on how bored I been over winter :handsup::lol::lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
Hey James , have you had any good weather for flying ?

Had couple days with the TBS :handsup: nothing like your flying skill though :lol:

I put a vid on YouTube :blush::lol:
Sold all mine apart from the black f550 an TBS which I'm keeping both :smthumbup

Roll on for better weather :smthumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts