Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a quick poll of you guys who use this forum?. It's hard to tell by Darins original post if it's just non-members objecting and members supporting?

Just state if you agree with a members only forum or not/ if you are a paid member or not.
A simple Yes/Yes, No/No, Yes/No or No/Yes format answer will do fine, no long answers please;) (I'm watching you HH6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unbiased , it's good to have a mixture on the BB,cos it does liven up the thing!! most boards are boaring,the RSOC BB is the best, people have a laugh on there.

mainly a bit of friendly banter you's should register with the rsoc, you are all welcome, there is a few muppets on there,but not many

On this BB people are a bit boaring, no offence :D just relax and go with the flow :D people on here want to jump down your throat......if you don't own an EVO , there is no doubt they are a very good car, but it's not the car to be all and end all, most good cars have their day just like the cossie did for a while, cars come and go, and most cars get better as time moves on......accept FORD they get worse.....lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you lot don't want me to post on this BB .............i won't simple as!!! it's no bid deal........!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no/yes

I think we can live with the f*ckwits who post from time to time and I could live with banners (though I hate them)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts