Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the spirit of new builds i thought i'd join in, and while not to the spec that Chaz and Gus are doing i went and collected my car this morning all work done:D

The engine is forged 2.0 litre, Piper cams, balance shaft removed etc as per the norm i suppose. Unfortunately for the minute, it is parked in the garage ready and waiting for me to get the underside cleaned off, braided brake lines fitted and bilsteins fitted, but most importantly for me to find a mapper as i can't risk driving it until mapped:cry:

The spec will not set the Evo world alight but is exactly what i wanted from the car. Massive thanks have to go to Gaz and Ben (CPP) for there hard work, professional attitude, excellent advice and storage:angel:

Thought i'd share with you all.

·
Premium Member
19,830 Posts
Good news Dave,
I'll give you a call over the weekend. Apologies for not getting in touch sooner.

Andy

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just doing the last few bits with the car and have seen a 2 point cusco brace that fits behind the cusco 4 point H brace. The plan is to fit Bilsteins also.

I have the H brace, front strut brace, rear strut brace and sway bars, is this 2 point brace worth fitting?

Also are short shifters worthwhile?

Cheers

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Nice one Dave:smthumbup Cant wait to see some graphs. Just being nosey, but what spec Pipers are you running? I've Piper 285's and they are awesome:coolsm:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think they are 285's Adam same as yourself, will double check the spec list when i pick it up off Gaz. Brought it home to do some bits on it and still not picked up the paperwork yet.

Not sure what timing is dialled in though, i'd have to ask Ben. Just want to get it sorted but just not happening at the minute.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts